Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hell-o, Lucifer

There comes a time in every blogger's life that he or she will resort to cheap tricks or submit to laziness rather than work hard, and submit a blog that's crap anyway. This is such a post.


I am semi-obsessed with Dante's Inferno. You have sinners munching on the back of other's heads, tears freezing in eyesockets, popes and politicians tasting firery damnation, demon dogs, Satan doing a non-stop mastication on Judas, Cassius, and Brutus -- what more could you want?

I've always speculated that I would probably find myself either in Limbo (ha) or just a few circles down (Lustful and Gluttonous). So when I found the following site, I was justifiably excited. As another person I'm obsessed with would say, It is the greatest online test of all time.

Much to my consternation, I was assigned to the Sixth Circle, the City of Dis. I was hoping I could at least make the Seventh Circle, but no, I'm just a mere heretic.

What I want to know is, where do unpublished novelists go? Or do they simply endure hell on earth?

Can't wait to see where bloggers end up.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test